Community Resources for Food Assistance
- Spencer Community Cupboard based out of Spencer United Methodist Church.
- The food pantry is open on Wednesdays from 2-5 p.m., but they will stay later as long as you let them know. Contact information: Mary Beth (440-289-5012)
- Donations are being accepted on Tuesday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or on Wednesday during pick-up hours (2-5 p.m.). You can also make a monetary donation at Farmers Savings (donate to Spencer Community Cupboard).
- Kroc Center Food Bank (527 East Liberty Street, Ashland, Ohio 44805)
- Community meals will continue to be served daily (Monday-Friday) from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Contact information: Amy Wright (419-282-3436 or 419-282-4223)
- Contessa’s on the Lake (7364 Lake Road, Chippewa Lake)
- Free lunch for school-aged kids will be available 3/16-4/3 from 11 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Cups Cafe (126 N Court St, Medina, OH 44256)
- Free food and beverages we be provided to all guests daily from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Feed Medina County will be holding a county-wide food distribution next Thursday (3/19) beginning at 7:30 a.m. at the Medina County Fair Grounds. This will be open to any family in Medina County.
- Meals n More outreach program at St Stephen Catholic Church, 44 Britton St. West Salem is distributing takeout meals free of charge every Wednesday at 5:30 pm. All CDC recommendations are being observed. We ask that one Adult family member come into the hall and pick up meals for the whole family. No questions asked. For more information call 419-853-4946.